List of mechanical engineering interview questions with detailed answers and explanation. Mechanical engineers find it difficult to answer all questions asked during an interview. This list contains some very basic and commonly asked interview questions for mechanical engineers:
- What are thermosetting plastics?
- What are thermoplastic materials?
- What is heat treatment?
- What is free cutting steel?
- Which metals are used for nuclear energy?
- Tell us about centripetal and centrifugal force?
- What is elasticity?
- What is critical path?
- What do you know about PERT?
- Tell us what you know about break even analysis?
- Which methods are used for manufacturing of steel?
- What is the effect of grain size on mechanical properties of metals?
- What are non-ferrous metals and alloys?